Valencia: Marina beach club

16:21 Unknown 2 Comments






If you're ever in Valencia, make sure to visit the beach. And then, when you're already there, why not  visit Marina beach club? Who doesn't like to start their day tanning with a drink in your hand while listening to classy elevator music? When I visited Valencia last may, we spent a lot of afternoons dancing with fancy Spanish people. There's just something about watching the sun set while overlooking the ocean, drinking and dancing with your friends. It was fantastic. Unfortunately the water was to cold to swim. I tried, but my feet hurt so much because of the cold, I gave up. It was truly bloody cold.

Valencia was an amazing trip. My friend, who was living there for two months, even took me to a football game! (Or soccer, if you wan't to get all american.) It was really amazing. I never thought I would enjoy a football game. But the spirit of the fans just sucks you in. We've walked trough (almost) the entire city. The architecture was stunning. I will be posting photo's of the city, of course, so stay tuned for that.

Valencia is a beautiful city with lot's of nice people. The beach was our go to spot, next to Finnegan's. I miss the fun we had when we where there. But I will always remember this trip.

You Might Also Like

2 opmerkingen: